Wednesday, July 31, 2013

STOUFFVILLE JULY MEETING


This is a very interesting pattern, these are from Pat, there are a few different stitches to make up the pattern. I think she got the pattern from a Bernat book. Love them.



I think this one shows up more, because of the colours. Don't you think!

Another beautiful blanket from Christine,

and here is another one,

and a couple of hats for the men. We cannot forget them.

 This blanket was donated unfinished, so I finished using a scallop border and I think it turned out pretty good.

this blanket I have been working on for a while,finished it and I love the way it turned out. I am working on another, slightly different but colourful.

As usual Kathy love to knit up lovely baby stuff, here is the Jacket for a toddler.

and a baby cardigan.
Thank you all for your beautiful donations.

No comments: