Saturday, July 26, 2014

STOUFFVILLE JULY MEETING

Hello every one, I hope you are all having a great summer, but still knitting/crocheting some thing for a good cause.  Just to let every one know that we are looking for blanket for toddlers and Afghans for teens. If you are looking for a new project, why not try one of these for your donation this year. We look forward to hearing from you and hope you would be able to send us a blanket soon. Happy crafting!!

Now a look at some the projects that were handed in this month.
This is a patter i got from Drops designs, I had a little problem with the pattern in the beginning, but I finally got the hang if it and here it is. I thought it turned out pretty good if I may say so!

Christine knitted this blanket, a very interesting pattern stitch.

This one also from Christine, love the colours.

And another pattern from Christine. Very simple pattern, knit two row of each colours. and that's it!!!

Sharon has been working on some baby jackets, here are a couple of them. This one she used a different  stitch for the ribbing. It looks great Sharon!

So cute!!

Here are some mitts from Sharon, I think she is getting little tiered of the baby jackets.

This blanket was donated by Kathy, I love the colours and the pattern is interesting too. I am going to give it a go when I am finish with the project I am working on right now.

Also a sweater from Kathy. beautifully done.

This one is so adorable, also for Kathy.

And from Janet, this baby sweater and you did a great job on it Janet!!
Well done Ladies and as always, thank you, thank you, thank you!! See you next month.

No comments: