Tuesday, December 30, 2014

WRAPPING UP 2014

Hello every one, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, lots to eat and drink with your friends and family. And I wish you all a healthy and prosperous NEW YEAR.

I do miss our meetings, but I know it will be soon, looking forward to seeing you and hope you all have lots to show.With all the free time we had.I have a few things and I am working on a baby blanket ( Eegore ) for my great nephew. Hope it turns out good, wish me luck.

For those of you who would like to join us, please feel free to join in at any time at the Markham or Stouffville group. You are all welcome and don't forget that it only takes one item from every one to make a huge difference in our community. So get those needles and hokes out with a ball of yarn and get cracking. Click-a-t-click ladies!!!

Markham meeting for 2015 will be this Sunday 4th, see you then and happy knitting/Crocheting.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

No comments: