Wednesday, March 4, 2015

MARKHAM MARCH 2015

I have been receiving lots of online donations, so it will take a while to upload every thing. I will start with Markham meeting.
Here are some pictures from Markham meeting, lots of blankets from Christine,


beautiful!!

one for a baby boy. Must not forget the boys.

Love the strip combination here.

This is one of Christine's own pattern.

These colours works so well.

This jacket is from Sharon.I love it.

A cowl, hat and mitts from Siobhan,
 Hat and Scarf sets from Madge,
 and this lovely baby blanket.

Sorry you can't see the pattern in this blanket, but is it very interesting. From Nayana.

Also from Nayana, hats,

and this preemie set.
This is from me, I have done this one before and loved it, so I made another one.

As always, thanks to all of you for your wonderful work. God bless.

No comments: