Wednesday, April 22, 2015

DONATION FROM SENIORS KNITTING GROUP MARKHAM

This a few months of work from the Cedarcrest Manor,Seniors Group. It always amazes me to see how much work they donate in such little time. WOW!



All of these items are from Lynn



I see that purchased some light T's for some of the jackets they have made.



Love the hats.

from Joann, these beautiful hats, scarves and cowls.







This colourful blanket is from Magda

And from Surinder a lovely baby blanket.

More from Joann, baby blankets,




and this cute baby dress.


Mary donated a few blankets,
beautiful colours in this one and I love the stitch.

 This pattern, I have done before and it will be my next project.


Barb love knitting hats, there is a lot on this table.

Here are some more, for babies.

Leg warmers for the little one.
Thank you so much ladies for your time and great work.

No comments: