Monday, September 14, 2015

MARKHAM SEPTEMBER MEETING

I guess a lot of the members are still on vacation. Are you guys traveling the world?  Hope to see you all in October. I will be putting the charity bags together in a few weeks, so we can deliver around the first week in November. If you have donating to bring to us, could you try and bring them to us by the third week in October please? Hope you all had a great summer and looking forward to the fall. I am enjoying the cooler temperature, great for working in the garden. couldn't do much in August, too hot. Well so much for that, time to show the member's work.
Here is a beautiful blanket from Christine,

Interesting pattern, also from Christine.

Christine knitted this blanket using odd balls and I love the way it turned out!

Her are some socks and slippers from Madge's sisters, who lives in Newfoundland.

and hats and a cowl. Great job guys.

Gita joined us on Sunday and donated a baby hat she knitted.

I have been crocheting baby blanket using the crazy stitch and adding a different edging to each one. This one I did three rows of granny sell stitch and I like the look!

And from Monica, a few hats for every one.



Many, Many thanks to all of our members, online and home base, for your hard work and the great work you put out each year.

No comments: