Friday, November 6, 2015

PUTTING THE BAGS TOGETHER

Here I am sorting and packing each bag for the charities they are going to. Lots work  making sure every charity receive what they need. I am hoping to deliver all of this some time next week.The charities this year,
Rose of Sharon, Yellow Brick House, The Women Centre, Pathway-360, Pregnancy Centre, Project Linus, Sunrise Serves, Kraman Centre.







Well this is what my living/dining area looks like right now. I takes a while to get all of together, sorting and match up the goods, so they go to the place in need. I am almost finish, I hope to get the last bag done this week end.



I the future I would like to receive more hat and scarf sets, if you are donating to us. This will make the job a lot easier. Thank you in advance.

No comments: