Monday, June 18, 2018

STOUFFVILLE JUNE MEETING


More beautiful stuff received. 
Members are keeping up with my request, for larger blankets for 360 KIDS. 
I cannot thank you all enough for making this happen. 


From Beth, this beautiful baby blanket ( Royal Carriage Cover Baby Blanket )
I is from a vintage book and it is not in print any more.

I love the colours  in this afghan, another one of Beth's creations 

Here She did a chevron pattern and the colours are amazing.

So from Kathy, this adorable jacket.

Kathy just love knitting baby items and she makes up her own patterns as she goes along.
Another one of her creations.

Another beautiful jacket from Kathy

From Christine, a bit of Iris in this blanket. Love the colour greens. 

Christine also likes to make up her own creations, adding a different colour to the corners. 
Looks great!

In this blanket Christine used different stitches in each stripe. Love it.

Another corner to corner blanket from Christine, in colourful stripes. Beautiful!!

This blanket is the HUSHABYE SIMPLE SHELL  PATTERN. So I wanted to use these colours for another blanket, but thought that this will make a great boy's blanket. love the way it turned out.

I decided to challenge my self to  designing a pattern of my own. And i am quite happy with it!

I loved this pattern when I saw it on Esty, but you have to buy it. I did not, so I copy the photo and figured out the pattern and here it is!  ( ICE CREAM BLANKET ) 
I may give it as a gift.
Well another amazing day, receiving all these beauties. Thanks again to all our members for your time and great work. Keep it up!!!

No comments: