Tuesday, January 8, 2019

MARKHAM JANUARY MEETING.



OUR FIRST MEETING FOR 2019 WAS AMAZING!
TWO NEW MEMBERS, AND LOTS OF ITEMS RECEIVED.



Here are two beautiful blankets from Liz,

Love the hats and scarf from Sharon.

Madge knitted some cowl and hat sets, great for the teenage boys or girls.

Madge I love what you did with this blanket, adding the white to the variegated yarn. Awesome!

The colours in this blanket is amazing. Lynn one of the new member, crocheted squares and made this blanket.

Hats from Lynn's Mom. Beautiful!

Here is another blanket from Lynn.

Liz friend knitted these hats and I knitted the scarfs to go with.

Over the holidays, i decided to go through my stash and found a bin full of wool I bought from Mary's yarn, quite a few years ago. So here are a few hat and cowl set I crocheted for gifts. I also made the faux fur pom poms, I was amazed how easy they were to make.

The next 11 blankets were dropped off at Knitters Attic and no name for me to send a thank you note. So thank you so much for your generous donation.










THANK YOU ALL FOR SUCH A GREAT START FOR 2019, YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

No comments: