Monday, April 8, 2019

MARKHAM APRIL MEETING


Well finally we are seeing the sun! I could not wait so raked up my garden and lawn and gave the lawn a little fertilizer. Hope that will give it a good start with the rain we got over night.
From Made these cozy hat and scarf set, one set pure wool, very warm.


This a beautiful blanket with a reverse hdc. It looks amazing.

From Sharon, Hats and a gorgeous set.

Paramjeet has done it again, Love this baby set.


Also from Paramjeet Hats and scarf sets.




The pattern I used for this blanket, is Apache Tears. I really enjoyed working with it, but you have a lot of ends to weave in. I thought it turned out pretty good.
Thanks again to all of you for your beautiful work and support for all these years. Keep up the great work ladies.

No comments: