Thursday, January 24, 2013

STOUFFVILLE JANUARY MEETING

Here every one, we are looking for new members to join casting off the cold. Both Stouffville and Markham groups. Just to let every one know, there is no members fee all we ask is for you to knit or crochet warm clothing for those in need. Also we don't  provide yarn, so you will have to use your own. Imaging being on the street on a week like this, as the weather changed to freezing cold and hoping to have some thing to keep you warm. All I am saying is that it does not take a lot to help. 

Here are some cowls to keep the neck warm.



I finally I finished the Pooh blanket, it will fit a kids bed. Pat a Stouffville member, already made all of these blankets from the Disney book. This is the first for me and I love it!


Lapghan from Christine,


this blanket Christine used the star stitch.

Hat and scarf set from Monica.



And from Margaret a girl's blanket and hat.
This is a good start for 2013, thank you all.

No comments: