Tuesday, March 22, 2016

STOUFFVILLE MARCH MEETING


This is such a beautiful pattern for an afghan, Madge crocheted. I love it!! 


Now from my Stouffville knit/crochet machine Beth, is this lovely baby blanket, I think she used hdc ch 1 for this pattern.

This one, I cannot remember the stitch she used.

and another blanket from Beth. Chevron Pattern, beautiful!!

Here is one of her afghans for 360 Kids. Gorgeous!!

And another one using SC ch 1 pattern. This pattern works up pretty fast. I will be trying it soon! Beth you are amazing!!

Marg has been making receiving blankets for us, this one is of little turtles. So cute.
 This one also has animals on it.Very cute.


From Christine, this beautiful afghan for 360 Kids.

Here are a few sweaters from Kathy, love this, adorable!!



Kathy loves knitting little items and she does such a great job at them. Lovely!!

A surprise visit from Janet, and here is this lovely pullover she knitted.

This is my forth afghan and I used the SC spike stitch for this one, it also worked up pretty fast.

Here is one of my crazy stitch blankets and this stitch works up fast too!! That's why I love crocheting baby blankets using this stitch. I also tried the granny stitch border that I found on ravelry. I am working on another one right now, so it will be for the Markham meeting.

The next 8 beautiful blankets are from Hazel from Stouffville.

This is an interesting pattern!



This is a diamond stitch with what looks like a ball in the middle of the diamond.

These two blankets, I am sure was a lot of work. Great job Hazel!!



Another interesting pattern.

Beautiful set.

Another beautiful pattern. Thank you so much Hazel!
Well I thought this was a great day for receiving so many items. Thank you all for the great job you do every year. Keep up the good work!!

No comments: