Monday, February 18, 2008

DONATION FROM CROCHETVILLE

Here I am again In Stouffville at “Candlelight and Memories”. This time I am meeting with Tracy to pick up the huge donation of Crocheted items that “Crochetville” made for Casting off the Cold.

Pat, who is one of the members of my group, and I had a delightful meeting with Tracy, having tea and sweets. Not that any one of us needed sweets at that time of the morning, but we just could not resist.

Tracy crochets for many charities including Casting off the Cold. She has been crocheting for us for the past year, though I didn't know it. I always commented on how beautiful the crocheted items were- And Now I know who is responsible for them!

Well I decided to ask Tracy to join the team and guess what! She said yes.

Welcome aboard Tracy!

1 comment:

TracyLeigh said...

Thank you Sally for asking me to join Casting off the Cold. I am looking forward to becoming more active in serving the needs of the less fortunate.